Getting the sales you need for your business?
Every company, big or small, needs a strong sales team. No sales, no business! Bizgro offers open seminars and develops customised in- house training workshops to get your sales team to top performance.
We’ll build a motivated and passionate team and you’ll see the results on your bottom line.
Struggling to recruit the right sales staff?
Different companies have different cultures, so it’s vital to find employees who are both competent and compatible.
You can trust us to screen and shortlist candidates for you – we’ve had 35 years of experience in finding the “right fit” in sales personnel. We also offer FREE 3-month after- placement care line for new employees.
Need help with your sales strategy?
Often it takes an outside eye to spot opportunities that exist in a market.
We can help you identify and exploit the potential for powerful sales that will drive revenue growth.
We apply our decades of experience to your particular workplace challenges and needs.
Areas of speciality:
- Sales leadership
- Internal sales
- External sales
- Customer care
- Sales for non-sales people
- Call centre sales
- Retail sales
- External sales
- Sales managers
- Score & Measure
Years of Experience
About the Bizgro Team
Bizgro was founded by Richard Lyon and Jennifer Lyon, veterans of the sales industry in South Africa, with over 35 years of experience in sales management and sales training, from small businesses to corporate giants. Richard is a national leader in the industry, renowned for his knowledge of sales leadership, service excellence and sales strategy and was responsible for launching the respected Bidvest Sales Academy.
BizGro has fast evolved into a specialist sales placement practice, focusing on the automotive sector, food services, FMCG, estate agents & general hardware suppliers. We have highly experienced area managers in all the major centres in South Africa.
Backed by big business, BizGro has launched an Automotive Sales Academy to support young talent to gain an entry and forge a career in the motor trade. Our courses are run by motor dealership experts in all the major centres.
The Bizgro Ethos
- We get really excited about helping our clients to grow their businesses.
- Big or small, corporates or SMEs, we are totally service driven.
- Great customer service means utmost integrity and exceeding expectations.
- We apply best practice combined with sound, practical advice, tailored to each company’s exact needs.
- Everything we do is based on coalface experience, from personally delivering goods to corner cafes at 4 am to managing large companies. We’ve been there, done that, and we’re STILL doing it.
- Hire on attitude, train on knowledge. A motivated team will always outperform a demoralized one. Add skills, confidence and desire to the mix and you create a winning team.
Our OASIS programme
- O – Observe the current situation
- A – Analyse opportunities and identify where business processes can be improved
- S – Strategize what is needed to be done to achieve desired results
- I – Implement the plan with clear objectives and timelines
- S – Score & measure progress, modify focus where necessary
Albert is a very special person – & an incredible Sales Professional – it was very easy to bring him along!
So, what he claims I did for him, he really did by himself!
But, hey, I will take it!
The sales training we had from Bizgro and Richard Lyon was excellent, practical and added value to our organisation.
My sales staff could relate to the information, techniques and methods that Richard showed us.
It was information that we could use on a daily basis.
Importantly it works.
I recommend Bizgro!
“What a presentation – I was like, this is the ‘Man of God’ sent to prophesize the growth of our business. Thank you so much, that was so informative and of great value.”
“I put the knowledge in place from Monday and already see good results coming through from my
“Richard’s workshop made me believe. He showed us he believes in us so how can I not also believe
“Shortly after Richard’s intervention, the branch morale and performance started improving … they
started achieving their budgets for the first time in a long while … they became BELIEVERS again, in
their company and in themselves.”
“Well done! Your Effective Communication workshop made a good impression.”
It’s not surprising people in sales eventually become complacent. Especially if they have been working in the same company and sales territory for too long. It’s like a gradual wearing down over the years. Boredom sets in and they feel as if there is no more challenge left in the job. They have been there, […]
What compensation does your sales personnel need to achieve your business goals? There are two trains of thought on how to pay a sales team – commission-only package, basic salary with an incentive tagged on. I have met very few sellers who prefer the option of a full commission. The variable income places them under […]
“Great salespeople are relationship builders who provide value and help their customers win.” – Jeffrey Gitomer, author, professional speaker and business coach Yes, that’s exactly what a good salesperson is, a relationship builder. In fact, everything about making a sale rides on how skilled you are at winning over a customer. 75% of sales posts […]
Need better sales performance? Contact Bizgro below.
BizGro contact details
- CEO – Richard Lyon – 083 625 7721 – email@example.com
- Divisional Head Motor – Mike Ketley – 083459 6555 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Academy Manager – Chris Dickie – email@example.com
- A/C Manager, Johannesburg – Rory Greig – firstname.lastname@example.org
- A/C Manager, Pretoria – Estelle van der Westhuizen – email@example.com
- A/C Manager, KZN – Jonathan Steenkamp – firstname.lastname@example.org
- A/C Manager, Eastern Cape – Naidene Gardner – email@example.com
- A/C Manager, Western Cape – Nic Curle – firstname.lastname@example.org